Saturday, March 24, 2012

Procrastination Station

Springtime is my favorite time of year because the weather rocks. Especially this year. It was like there was no winter. (It kind of freaks me out. I shouldn't listen to Frick & Frack so much.) So great weather. Horrible allergies. No one can breathe! That's probably why I'm indoors with the one nostril that I can breathe out of.
I have selective spring cleaning issues. Yesterday I was ready to do work. Today, not so much. I need motivation today! It's looking gray out. If it would just rain already my decision will be made. If only...

We had plans to go out tonight that B backed out of & we had an argument because we are stupid that way. So he suggested Family Movie Night. Popcorn, snacks & blankets. I can't believe he suggested the Smurfs. That almost sounds too good. He must feel guilty for something... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment