Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just wondering but who the hell are you?

I understand the idea behind step-parents. But do not dismiss the fact that I am the mother. You don't tell me what I'm going to do. You don't decide how my daughter is raised. I don't like your means of discipline. This makes me really miss my SIL. She would not have this. You're liars & I have proof. I won't use it but don't lie to my face. I'm a lot smarter than you are obviously. Can't we all just get along. NOPE. Not until you recognize that I am the mother. I have the custody papers. & you are lucky to get what you get so I might consider shutting up. I don't care if I come off bitchy, un-willing to compromise or anything else. Life isn't fair. Lucky for me that I have all my paperwork. Keep trying to take my daughter away. Keep filing her head. I can't tell her all of your wrong-doings. That information goes higher up. So buck up or get back. My mind is not changed. Have a Happy Day!

This blog now returns to a positive place. Sorry for the disruption!

No comments:

Post a Comment