Sunday, March 18, 2012

I had a great day!!

After much begging I've finally talked to my sister!! How bad is it that? She posted her first sonogram pics & of course I cried. Baby H is the size of a lime! She's loving her pregnancy & I can't blame her. My brother & sister are TALL! She never got much in the way of boobies poor dear but by Goodness she has some now! We think it's so funny.

I also spoke to my brother which is rare. He taught himself how to play the guitar about 3 years ago. Who knew he'd get so good? He's even giving lessons now. I think it's awesome! I'm also getting the Sissy rate to get lessons which I'm almost sure is free. I think it's so great that both my twins are doing well. I want Katie to learn an instrument & I don't see her injuring herself too badly. & maybe I can move her to the violin once she's a bit older.

Much less importantly, I FOUND MY RING! I thought it was gone forever. & I'm itching to go the beach! Usually we start sunning right around my birthday. I love North Carolina!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to North Carolina! We would love to go to the Outer Banks sometime, but it definitely will not be this summer! Maybe in a couple years when the baby is up & running around!

    Glad you got to talk to your brother & sister :)

    ReplyDelete