Friday, May 4, 2012

To Catch Up

I finally remembered my information to log in to my blog!! So sad I had to get the info from a friend. We have been so busy getting the house de-cluttered & cleaned so that it just needs touch-ups here & there. That way we can run out & enjoy the awesome weather as often as possible!


My wonderful husband, Jeff, always referred to as Baker by me has been working so hard. He's got two people lined up to (hopefully) buy my CTS. Then I can start saving for the lil car I'm going to get when my seizures have been gone for a year. He gave me my Mother's Day gift early & it's so perfect. I finally own an Amazon Kindle!! Just in time to get the May selection for my Book Club.


Book Club is through my "Mommy Message Board" that I absolutely love & couldn't live without. The ladies are like close, close friends & I'm lucky to be a part of their group.


I also have beautiful friends in real life. We're going out tomorrow night & to the beach on Sunday. I have gained so much weight that for the first time ever I am dreading the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment