Sunday, May 20, 2012

Might be Getting Better

Today was an interesting day. I've been stuck in bed for over a week & I just couldn't take it anymore!! I got no sleep (again) & just decided to try the couch. Then there was so much laundry I started folding it. Then I was up & out of bed all day except for a little nap. I sure hope that means that I'm getting better. I am feeling a bit better today. I just hope I don't feel worse tomorrow. I've got to go back to the doctor this week. I hope everything is OK & goes as planned. My brother came over to visit which was awesome.

Tomorrow my mother is supposed to come by & get some money so she can do a little shopping for me. That's what my life is. Waiting on a ride from anyone! I guess I'm lucky to have so many people willing to help me out. Tuesday Baker has to leave for work in the morning & attend a conference that won't put him home until late night Wednesday. That's a  drag but work is work.

No comments:

Post a Comment